Weight Loss Dark Chocolate Recipe | Dark Chocolate Benefits
Can dark chocolate really help you loose weight? Actually yes!! The answer lies in the ingredients used. Tweak processed ingredients with natural, whole ones and swipe regular sugar with any natural sweetener like stevia, honey or maple syrup.
While there is no magic solution to weight loss, research supports a number of health benefits of dark chocolate. Including, reduced insulin sensitivity, increased feelings of fullness and reduced stress and cortisol levels.
Raw cacao is different from that supermarket chocolate in two very important ways. It is packed with powerful antioxidants. It also boasts a surprisingly high amount of fiber. Paired with a portioned amount of any natural sweetener; it is as sweet and indulgent as what you’re used to. Except, it’s actually fabulous for you.
#Dark chocolate Benefits
A ѕtudу from Dеnmаrk rеvіеwеd іn a 2008 еdіtіоn оf Sсіеnсе Dаіlу fоund thаt dаrk chocolate, compared tо mіlk chocolate, wаѕ more fіllіng аnd also lеѕѕеnеd сrаvіngѕ for unhеаlthу foods.
Did you think eating chocolate will only increase your girth?
I too had thought along the same lines before this eureka moment!
This recipe of sinful delight will actually give the weighing machine a reason to smile on you too like it did on me.
Take a look down below at the ingredients used before you proceed to the DARK CHOCOLATE RECIPE
Quick review on other weight loss tips
"HOW TO START USING THIS HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS SECRET NOW" "5 SLIMMING FRUITS THAT WILL HELP YOU GET BACK INTO YOUR OLD JEANS" "TOP 5 GREEN SMOOTHIES THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT DELICIOUS"
"Lettuce apple green smoothie"
Dark Chocolate Benefits FAQ
Does dаrk сhосоlаtе help lose bеllу fаt?
A nіbblе оf dаrk сhосоlаtе hеrе аnd thеrе саn ѕlоw dоwn dіgеѕtіоn so уоu fееl full longer and еаt lеѕѕ аt your nеxt mеаl. A ѕtudу from Dеnmаrk rеvіеwеd іn a 2008 еdіtіоn оf Sсіеnсе Dаіlу; ѕhоwed, eating a diet hіgh іn thеѕе hеаlthу fаtѕ саn rеv your mеtаbоlіѕm to burn fаt and саlоrіеѕ.
A LOW CAL DARK CHOCOLATE RECIPE YOU MUST TRY THAT WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT. YES!!
- 1/2 tsp stevia powder
- 125 gms almonds Sliced or whole almonds to be ground
- 75 gms cashew nuts Sliced or whole cashew nuts to be ground
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder ( readymade off-the-counter dark chocolate powder)
- 3-4 discs Dried Figs Sliced figs for garnish
- 11/2 tsp Raisins Raisins/cranberries for garnish
- 2 tsps pumpkin seeds whole seeds for garnish
- 50 gms cacoa nibs
- Grab these ingredients
- Dump almonds, cashew nuts, cocoa nibs, dark chocolate powder and stevia (seriously it's that easy) into a mixer jar of your choice. Set the mixer at it's lowest speed and blend for 30-40 secs. Work up the speed slowly to the next level and blend again for 30-40 seconds. Blend for at least 20 mins till the ingredients have blended into a smooth paste.
- No extra oil or butter needs to be added. The cacoa nibs(lightly caramalised coco beans) will release natural coco butter, while almonds and cashew nuts release natural oils. Be patient with the blending job till it blends into a smooth and glistening consistency.
- Now take a flat dish and spread out a generous amount of the ingredients mentioned on the top for garnish i.e pumpkin seeds, raisins, cranberries and sliced figs. Scrape out the chocolate mixture from the blender and spread it out evenly on top of the garnish. Smoothen with a knife .
- Rest it in the refrigerator for an hour
- Remove once set . In another flat dish gently tap the chocolate after loosening the sides with a sharp knife.
- Cut it into bars of 50 gms each. re-divide it into a 25gm bar. This should be your portion size for consumption. You can have a 25gm bar in the morning and one in the evening.
- Refrain from eating this delicious chocolate all at once because it might lead to an upset stomach since the ingredients are all high on fibre. Moreover, taking extra calories from even the healthiest of sources will not help you much if you are on a weight loss journey.
- This is a super easy recipe and all you need is a good grinder with sharp blades.Trust me, that's all! Do try this delicious low cal dark chocolate at home and let me know of your experiences in the comment box below. We would be glad for all the feedback!