Stir-fried Szechuan Chicken | Healthy Szechuan Chicken recipe
Quick Stir-fried Szechuan Chicken for moms and babies. I’m seeing babies and toddlers and little kids everywhere in my news feed and I love it!
I like those little ones. Infants, toddlers and preschoolers and let us not forget the baby animals too, right? As you read this, my little one is being a super lovely peep and making the world awesome. He is caressing a baby pigeon that fell of his nest on the pararapet.
Are you a parent wanting to connect with other parents? Join “The Modern Parent” – a parent’s only Facebook group, flush with real life experience sharing by other moms, humor and live podcasts every week.
Speaking of super lovely peeps in the awesome world during a lockdown, how nice is it. When you are at the end of your rope, and you chance upon a Stir-fried Szechuan Chicken recipe that you can make in the microwave in minutes. And just like that, home cooking is on your table? I mean, you can’t think about food prep and recipes and co-ordinated meals in these times.
Quick Review on other articles
Lettuce Apple Green Smoothie– A Negative Calorie Drink
Warm Floral Tea – A Stress Relieving Sensory Drink
Chocolate lover uses this dark chocolate recipe for weight loss.
I have not been a new mom myself, but many of my friends and family members are currently in this precious and all-consuming phase of life known as parents of infants. The constant feeding( so demandingly hungry, those little things), the midnight rocking and singing, the non-existent sleep, and the need to stay calm when the crying is like WHOA….and the energy levels are almost zero. More of a badge of honor if you are also trying to recover from the most extremely physically and emotionally exhausting event of your life, of running around chasing a 3-4-year-old with an infant latched to your body.
Parents of small children, I am bowing down to you as I type this. This week has been unusually low. I’ve been hitting the blog archives and cooking up some of my quick-fix recipes. These were once my comfort food when I was a new mother, pressed for time.
Start a blog
For me blogging has truly been much more than just how well you express yourself in words. It is about sharing your passion and experiences with so many different bloggers around the web. And my little blog has given me more happiness and satisfaction than anything that I have ever attempted before.
Do you want a start a blog? I have you covered. Here is a detailed post to get you started: How To Start A Blog To Make Money And Build A Business. Also join Join “Blogger’s Influence” – a group exclusively for bloggers to share their blogging journey. We also have daily threads to keep the momentum going
The journey isn’t easy because it comes with a huge learning curve. But if I were to summarise; it is essentially a two step formula.
Learn, improvise and implement SEO in your blog and in every single blog post.
Drive traffic via pinterest. Pinterest’s official partner Tailwind is mindblowing and is worth every penny. Sign up for a free trial here.
Pair Quick Stir fried Szechuan chicken with this delicious cucumber salad in marinated onions
Quick Stir-fried Szechuan Chicken for Moms of new babies
- 500gramchicken - cut into 1" pieces
- 10dryred chillies
- 1tbspgarlic paste
- 1tbsp(8-10 flakes) garlic - chopped fine
- 5tbsptomato ketchup
- 2tbspred chilli sauce
- 2tbspsoya sauce
- 1 1/2tbspred chilli powder
- 2spring onions - cut into 1'' diagonal piecesupto the greens
- 2tbsp(level) cornflour
- In a micro proof dish, mix together oil, chopped garlic, dry red chillies, chicken, garlic paste & all other ingredients except spring onions, salt and cornflower. Mix well and microwave covered for 7-9 minutes.
- Add spring onions, salt and cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water. Mix well.
- Cook or microwave uncovered for 3 minutes or more till a thick sauce coats the chicken. Stir once in between.
- Let it stand for 2 minutes. Serve hot!
- It's healthy and entirely made from scratch- no canned seasonings+lots of fresh flavors and good protein. And it's so straightforward to make, and everyone loves it. Add a side salad, try cucumber salad in marinated onions, and you have got a guaranteed winner!